Florida knows this region:
- Bilateral trade between the United States and Honduras is valued close to $9 billion annually. Of this, about 45%—$4 billion—passes through Florida.
- Exports of Florida-made goods to Honduras total more than $600 million annually.
- Honduras is one of Florida’s top export markets.
- Florida’s annual exports of Florida-made goods to the CAFTA countries total close to $5 billion, the highest of the 50 states by a wide margin.
- About forty precent of the total volume of merchandise trade flowing between the United States and the CAFTA countries passes through Florida.
- Florida's airports offer more direct flights to Central American destinations than all other airports in the United States combined.
- About 83,000 Hondurans make Florida home, a solid resource that helps maintain cultural and economic ties between the countries.
Learn more about how your business can benefit from a Florida connection to Honduras.